My New Rig

ITS ALI-no. Just a FRANKEN-RIG, or, FRANKEN-KEYS, is all.

Like how a guitar can be called an ax, a keyboard arrangement can be called a rig.

Yes, I just made that up. Not any of the individual parts, I mean, people have been calling musical instruments by assorted names for as long as there have been both names and musical instruments!